Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Band Showcase: The Aragona Project

I first heard this band this past weekend at the Neptune Festival.  My first impression of the band was that they were a decent band that probably played pop/punk and were either still in high school or recently graduated with a younger fan base.  Once you hear them you'll know right away, I seriously underestimated them.  They have a quality sound and a sophisticated style.  I was impressed not only by the style of music but by the flawlessness at which it was executed.  I definitely recommend you give this band some time.


Their songs 'White' and 'Oh Karma' are, in my opinion, the Aragona Project's strongest songs.  They are great leading samples of what they should base their album on.  They are a serious band that likes to have fun and I think that really shows through their music.  They have quickly become one of my new favorite local bands.


Check out their Facebook page here:  The Aragona Project


Make sure to comment below and tell me what you think of the Aragona Project!

5 comments:

  1. i love aragona project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw them at the Norva a couple of months ago, and they really were great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like their song Manifest. Check it out if you haven't yet. I see great things for this band one day. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not heard Manifest. I will check it out! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete