Friday, October 7, 2011

Band Showcase: Bison

I first heard this band on 96X and instantly became a fan.  They have a great folk rock sound and are finely tuned technical artists.  I immediately went home and looked them up after hearing them.  I have not seen them perform live but I definitely plan to and will review the show for you all.  They are playing at the Jewish Mother Backstage in Norfolk behind the NorVa on Friday, October 14 and I highly suggest that you come!

My favorite song by far by them is Switzerland.  It is the first song that I heard by them and still the best in my opinion.  It has a great folk rhythm and the songs conveys a great feeling to you.  Truly great work.  I will be following up more on Bison in the coming weeks, and I will be starting by giving you their show review next Friday.  You can find a link to their Facebook page here and you can listen to their music there as well!

Be sure to comment below and tell me what you think of Bison!

2 comments: